Gmail has become one of the mostly-used email services for business use. It is the most reliable and fast email service that serves its best to provide an excellent experience for business users. Gmail comes with some outstanding features through which it is widely known in the market. The users sometimes get stuck when it stops working or you can say when it is unable to send or receive any email.
When you will not receive or send email then you are not able to work anymore. Don’t worry; we are here with the exact solution to fix if Gmail business email is not working so that you can work properly. In this guide, we will discuss what happens and how to get it fixed.
When the Gmail Business stop working it means you will face the below-given issue:
When anyone would send me an email, this message also happen on their side
• Message not delivered: There was an issue while delivering your message
• Responses: The sender didn’t specify the domain to convey the emails
• Action: Failed
These are the few things, which you face when the Business mail stop working. Well, there are so many reasons due to which it stops working and gets you stuck. Here is the resolution to fix the issue so that you can start receiving emails. Follow the given procedures step by step carefully to avoid any kind of glitches.
• Step 1: Log in to your Gmail account and then, click on the nine-box square that appears in the top right. After that, click on the button which says ‘More’
• Step 2: Here you will want to click on the ‘Admin’ button
• Step 3: Now you should be in the G Suite Admin Console. Go ahead and then, click on the ‘Users’ button
• Step 4: Now, you have to see the Users. Click on the User which isn’t receiving email
• Step 5: After that, click on the account option
• Step 6: This is the last step you have to take. Scroll to the bottom of the account section and after that click on the ‘G Suite Email’ box. After that, click on the Save option that appears on the bottom right of the screen
By following the given steps, you can easily fix your account so that you start receiving emails. It should troubleshoot your account. If the problem still persists then it is advisable to get in touch with the Expert Team in Gmail UK to get the issue resolved as soon as possible. The teams are available 24x7 to resolve the issues in the shortest time frame.